PRODUCT CODE : BCCE07-T
- Hospice Coding and PPS – BCCE07-T
- Home Health Coding and PPS: Achieving Coding Accuracy OASIS, CMS-485, UB-04 (CMS 1450) Claim Form – BCCE04-T
- Home Health Top Ten Coding Issues – BCCE05-T
- Coding: Preparing for the Change to ICD-10-CM – BCCE01-T
- ICD-10-PCS: Introduction to the New Procedural Classification System – BCCE03-T
- Impact of Clinical Documentation on the OPPS – BCCE06-T
- Introduction to ICD-10-CM Chapter-Specific Guidelines – BCCE02-T
Planning and preparing to provide care in the event of a bioterrorism attack or other emergency is a critical part of working in any healthcare environment. But planning is more than knowing where emergency supplies and exits are. Planning also involves ensuring that healthcare workers know how to keep safe, both physically and mentally. This includes having the families of healthcare workers be prepared for disasters. Studies have shown that providing care to disaster victims is impaired when healthcare workers are concerned about their own families’ safety.
This program is designed to help healthcare workers prepare themselves at work, at home and in the community at large, to respond to bioterrorism and other emergencies.