PRODUCT CODE : ADRM203-T
- Aging: The Natural Process (Dietitian CPE, CDR Activity # 146208) – ADRM203-T
- Critical Control: Nutrition and Care for Renal Failure Patients (Dietitian CPE, CDR Activity # 146208) – ADRM187-T
- Meeting the Challenge of Diabetes in Long Term Care (Dietitian CPE, CDR Activity # 146206) – ADRM175-T
- Nurses’ Guide to Enteral Feeding Tubes (Dietitian CPE, CDR Activity # 146205) – ADRM133-T
- Nutrition and Pulmonary Therapy (Dietitian CPE, CDR Activity # 146187) – ADRM183-T
- Nutrition Screening: Identifying the Hidden Signs of Nutritional Risk (Dietitian CPE, CDR Activity # 145837) – ADRM186-T
- Pressure Ulcers in Adults: Prediction and Prevention (Dietitian CPE, CDR Activity # 145828) – ADRM141-T
Planning and preparing to provide care in the event of a bioterrorism attack or other emergency is a critical part of working in any healthcare environment. But planning is more than knowing where emergency supplies and exits are. Planning also involves ensuring that healthcare workers know how to keep safe, both physically and mentally. This includes having the families of healthcare workers be prepared for disasters. Studies have shown that providing care to disaster victims is impaired when healthcare workers are concerned about their own families’ safety.
This program is designed to help healthcare workers prepare themselves at work, at home and in the community at large, to respond to bioterrorism and other emergencies.