PRODUCT CODE : LTC0402-T
- Common F-Tag Deficiencies – LTC0401-T
- Avoiding Common F-Tag Deficiencies: F-Tag 550: Resident Rights and Exercise of Rights – LTC0402-T
- Avoiding Common F-Tag Deficiencies: F-Tags 639 and 656: Resident Assessments and Comprehensive Person-centered Care Plans – LTC0403-T
- Avoiding Common F-Tag Deficiencies: F-Tag 658: Meeting the Professional Standards of Practice – LTC0404-T
- Avoiding Common F-Tag Deficiencies: F-Tags 689 and 700: Accidents, Supervision, and Bedrails – LTC0405-T
- Avoiding Common F-Tag Deficiencies: F-Tags 812 and 813: Storage, Preparation, and Serving Food Under Sanitary Conditions – LTC0406-T
- Avoiding Common F-Tag Deficiencies: F-Tag 880: Infection Prevention and Control – LTC0407-T
Planning and preparing to provide care in the event of a bioterrorism attack or other emergency is a critical part of working in any healthcare environment. But planning is more than knowing where emergency supplies and exits are. Planning also involves ensuring that healthcare workers know how to keep safe, both physically and mentally. This includes having the families of healthcare workers be prepared for disasters. Studies have shown that providing care to disaster victims is impaired when healthcare workers are concerned about their own families’ safety.
This program is designed to help healthcare workers prepare themselves at work, at home and in the community at large, to respond to bioterrorism and other emergencies.