PRODUCT CODE : LTC0301-T
- LTC0301-T – CMS Behavioral Health Regulations
- LTC0302-T – Disaster Management Planning
- LTC0303-T – Preparing for the Quality Indicator Survey
- LTC0304-T – Ready for the State Survey: A Checklist
- LTC0305-T – Updates to Appendix P and PP
- WM533-T – Patient-centered Care for LGBTQ+ Patients
Planning and preparing to provide care in the event of a bioterrorism attack or other emergency is a critical part of working in any healthcare environment. But planning is more than knowing where emergency supplies and exits are. Planning also involves ensuring that healthcare workers know how to keep safe, both physically and mentally. This includes having the families of healthcare workers be prepared for disasters. Studies have shown that providing care to disaster victims is impaired when healthcare workers are concerned about their own families’ safety.
This program is designed to help healthcare workers prepare themselves at work, at home and in the community at large, to respond to bioterrorism and other emergencies.