PRODUCT CODE : ACM026SP-T
- PrevenciÃ³n TB para el trabajador en cuidados de la salud – ACM001SP-T
- Seguridad en Infecciones de TransmisiÃ³n Sanguinea – ACM002SP-T
- Fundamentos Para el control de Infecciones – ACM004SP-T
- Confidencialidad – ACM007SP-T
- Mecanismos del Cuerpo – ACM008SP-T
- Medidas de seguridad en caso de fuego – ACM016SP-T
- Seguridad Electrica – ACM017SP-T
- Desarrollando un Plan Efectivo de EvacuaciÃ³n de Emergencia – ACM018SP-T
- PrevenciÃ³n de Desastres – ACM019SP-T
- AtenciÃ³n Culturalmente Competente: Un Panorama General – ACM026SP-T
Planning and preparing to provide care in the event of a bioterrorism attack or other emergency is a critical part of working in any healthcare environment. But planning is more than knowing where emergency supplies and exits are. Planning also involves ensuring that healthcare workers know how to keep safe, both physically and mentally. This includes having the families of healthcare workers be prepared for disasters. Studies have shown that providing care to disaster victims is impaired when healthcare workers are concerned about their own families’ safety.
This program is designed to help healthcare workers prepare themselves at work, at home and in the community at large, to respond to bioterrorism and other emergencies.