PRODUCT CODE : M200-T
- Neonatal Resuscitation – M200-T
- Obstetrical Nursing: Assisted Delivery and Cesarean Section – 78798F-T
- Obstetrical Nursing: Caring for the Antepartum Patient – 78798A-T
- Obstetrical Nursing: Caring for the Antepartum Patient, Electronic Fetal Monitoring, and Complications of Pregnancy – 78798ABC-T
- Obstetrical Nursing: Caring for the Postpartum Patient – 78798H-T
- Obstetrical Nursing: Complications of Pregnancy – 78798C-T
- Obstetrical Nursing: Electronic Fetal Monitoring – 78798B-T
- Obstetrical Nursing: Labor and Delivery – 78798D-T
- Obstetrical Nursing: Labor and Delivery, Pain Control, and Assisted Delivery and Cesarean Section – 78798DEF-T
- Obstetrical Nursing: Newborn Stabilization and Care – 78798G-T
- Obstetrical Nursing: Newborn Stabilization and Care, and Caring for the Postpartum Patient – 78798GH-T
- Obstetrical Nursing: Pain Control – 78798E-T
Planning and preparing to provide care in the event of a bioterrorism attack or other emergency is a critical part of working in any healthcare environment. But planning is more than knowing where emergency supplies and exits are. Planning also involves ensuring that healthcare workers know how to keep safe, both physically and mentally. This includes having the families of healthcare workers be prepared for disasters. Studies have shown that providing care to disaster victims is impaired when healthcare workers are concerned about their own families’ safety.
This program is designed to help healthcare workers prepare themselves at work, at home and in the community at large, to respond to bioterrorism and other emergencies.