PRODUCT CODE : M130-T
- Acute Pain Management in Children: Operative or Medical Procedures – M134-T
- Pain Management: Pharmacological Treatment and Classification of Pain – 78800B-T
- Pain Management: Physical and Cognitive Treatment – 78800C-T
- Pain Management: Physical and Cognitive Treatment, and Treatment for Special Populations – 78800CD-T
- Pain Management: The Pain Process and Patient Assessment – 78800A-T
- Pain Management: The Pain Process, Patient Assessment, Pharmacological Treatment, and Classification of Pain – 78800AB-T
- Pain Management: Treatment for Special Populations – 78800D-T
- Pediatric Pain Management: Assessing Pediatric Pain – M263B-T
- Pediatric Pain Management: Treating Pediatric Pain – M263C-T
- Pediatric Pain Management: Understanding Pediatric Pain – M263A-T
- Acute Pain Management: Operative or Medical Procedures and Trauma – M130-T
Planning and preparing to provide care in the event of a bioterrorism attack or other emergency is a critical part of working in any healthcare environment. But planning is more than knowing where emergency supplies and exits are. Planning also involves ensuring that healthcare workers know how to keep safe, both physically and mentally. This includes having the families of healthcare workers be prepared for disasters. Studies have shown that providing care to disaster victims is impaired when healthcare workers are concerned about their own families’ safety.
This program is designed to help healthcare workers prepare themselves at work, at home and in the community at large, to respond to bioterrorism and other emergencies.