PRODUCT CODE : 78811C-T
- Nursing Assessment: The Key to Quality Patient Care (w/Video) – VIDBCS78852-T
- Nursing Assessment: The Musculoskeletal System (w/Video) – VIDBCS78855-T
- Nursing Assessment: The Respiratory System (w/Video) – VIDBCS78853-T
- Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies – 78811C-T
- Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes – 78811ER-T
- Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues – 78811D-T
- Assessment of the Newborn: The First 10 Minutes – 78811A-T
- Assessment of the Newborn: The Head to Toe Assessment – 78811B-T
- Neurological Assessment of the Pediatric Patient – A2290-T
- Rapid Physical Assessment – M241-T
- Pediatric Physical Assessment, Part 1 – 78865A-T
- Pediatric Physical Assessment, Part 2 – 78865B-T
- A Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment – M242-T
Planning and preparing to provide care in the event of a bioterrorism attack or other emergency is a critical part of working in any healthcare environment. But planning is more than knowing where emergency supplies and exits are. Planning also involves ensuring that healthcare workers know how to keep safe, both physically and mentally. This includes having the families of healthcare workers be prepared for disasters. Studies have shown that providing care to disaster victims is impaired when healthcare workers are concerned about their own families’ safety.
This program is designed to help healthcare workers prepare themselves at work, at home and in the community at large, to respond to bioterrorism and other emergencies.