PRODUCT CODE : RESPM239R-T
- Airway Care: Tracheostomy Care, Tube Change, and Artificial Airway Cuff Management (CRCE Course #: 149965000) – RESPM239R-T
- Arterial Blood Gas Interpretation (CRCE Course #: 146604000) – RESP002-T
- Bloodborne Safety: Universal Precautions, Standard Precautions, and Needlestick Prevention (CRCE Course #: 149964000) – RESPUP100U-T
- HIPAA: A Guide for Healthcare Workers (CRCE Course #: 150017000) – RESPM224-T
- Oxygenation Status – Physiologic Principles and Therapy (CRCE Course #: 146603000) – RESP003-T
- Recognizing and Preventing Ventilator Acquired Pneumonia (VAP) (CRCE Course #: 150018000) – RESP001-T
- Standards for Infection Control: An Update for Healthcare Workers (CRCE Course #: 149975000) – RESPM166T-T
- Weaning and Extubation (CRCE Course #: 149974000) – RESPM029R-T
Planning and preparing to provide care in the event of a bioterrorism attack or other emergency is a critical part of working in any healthcare environment. But planning is more than knowing where emergency supplies and exits are. Planning also involves ensuring that healthcare workers know how to keep safe, both physically and mentally. This includes having the families of healthcare workers be prepared for disasters. Studies have shown that providing care to disaster victims is impaired when healthcare workers are concerned about their own families’ safety.
This program is designed to help healthcare workers prepare themselves at work, at home and in the community at large, to respond to bioterrorism and other emergencies.