PRODUCT CODE : OR1008-T
- Colostomy and Pull-through for Hirschsprung’s Disease – OR1008-T
- Diaphragmatic Hernia Repair – OR1004-T
- Exploratory Laparotomy: Bowel Resection and Anastomosis, Small Bowel Atresia, Meconium Ileus, Necrotizing Enterocolitis, Malrotation and Volvulus, Intussusception, Meckel’s Diverticulum, Adhesions – OR1007-T
- Gastroschisis and Omphalocele: Repair of Abdominal Wall Defects – OR1005-T
- Gastrostomy – OR1006-T
- Inguinal Herniorrhaphy – OR1002-T
- Pyloromyotomy – OR1001-T
- Resection of Wilm’s Tumor – OR1009-T
- Sacral Pull-through for Imperforate Anus – OR1010-T
- Tracheo-Esophageal Fistula Repair for Esophageal Atresia – OR1003-T
Planning and preparing to provide care in the event of a bioterrorism attack or other emergency is a critical part of working in any healthcare environment. But planning is more than knowing where emergency supplies and exits are. Planning also involves ensuring that healthcare workers know how to keep safe, both physically and mentally. This includes having the families of healthcare workers be prepared for disasters. Studies have shown that providing care to disaster victims is impaired when healthcare workers are concerned about their own families’ safety.
This program is designed to help healthcare workers prepare themselves at work, at home and in the community at large, to respond to bioterrorism and other emergencies.